Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Bruschetta
A Wisconsin take on a classic Italian appetizer.
- 24 Slices French Bread (3/4" Thick)
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Seeded and Chopped
- 2/3 Cup Vern's Shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 Cup Sartori Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheets
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes on each side or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients
- Spread over toasted bread
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until bubbly