Quick & Easy Creamy Cordon Bleu Soup
Warm yourself up on a cold-winter night with this deliciously simple soup!
- 2 cans condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1 cup diced ham, fully cooked
- 1 can (5 oz) chunk white chicken, drained
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 cup Vern's Swiss, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- In a 2 quart microwave safe dish, combine all of the ingredients
- Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Remove from microwave and stir
- Recover and microwave for another 4 minutes. Remove from microwave, stir and check for desired temperature.
- Repeat step 3 until desired temperature is achieved