Pasta with Homemade Alfredo Sauce
A quick, easy and delicious meal perfect for those busy weekday nights!
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan over medium/low heat
- Add cream and white pepper and bring to a simmer, stir often
- Add parmesan and simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes or until sauce has thickened and is smooth
- When sauce has thickened, add mozzarella and stir again until smooth - STIR FREQUENTLY
- While sauce cooks boil pasta for 3-5 minutes
- Place pasta on serving plates and spoon sauce over pasta
- Add garlic grilled chicken breasts, sautéed/drained mushrooms and a few chopped scallions. You can also add chopped imitation crab meat or shrimp.