Mini Cheddar & Bacon Potato Nests
Potatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese…need we say more?
- In a medium bowl combine potatoes, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Use hands to mix well
- Coat mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray
- Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of potato mixture into each muffin cup
- Use fingers or back of spoon to press mixture firmly on bottom and sides of cups
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown
- Sprinkle cheese into each potato nest; return to oven and bake 2 more minutes or until cheese melts
- Top with sour cream, bacon, and additional cheese if desired