Crispy Parmesan Chicken Tenders
Don’t go the fast-food route! Try this quick and easy recipe chicken tender recipe for some homemade deliciousness!
- 4 (4oz) Skinless, boneless chicken breast sliced into strips
- 1 cup Crushed Potato Chips
- 2 tbsp Italian Herb Seasoning
- 1 cup Sartori Shredded Parmesan Cheese*
- * Substitue Shredded Cheddar Cheese for a Wisconsin Twist!
- Mix potato chips, cheese, and seasoning together
- Spray chicken strips with cooking spray
- Add to potato chip mixture and shake until coated
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.